Many thanks to the lovely Sarah Remy for considering me versatile enough for this award!
Here are the rules of The Versatile Blogger Award, should you choose to accept it. You don’t have to accept if you don’t want to:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so they get notified by pingback.
Seven Eight things about me:
1. I hate peas.
2. If I had one wish, I would wish for a teleportation device.
3. Bumblebees are not just my favourite insect; they are in my top three favourite animals.
4. I can speak backwards fluently.
5. I have a superpower: I can tell when an otherwise healthy plant needs water just by looking at it. From the other side of a room.
6. I once got accidentally locked in a monkey house.
7. I loathe the number seven, so there will be Eight Things.
8. I can read music.
My nominees (six will have to do for now):
A Practical Crown – a talented writer and my good friend, Emma Osborne.
HeadShotWords – another great writer, Richard Ireland.
My Little Book Blog – a lovely blog devoted to book love.
Fi Michell – Fi’s blog is a recent discovery. A fellow writer worth checking out!
Fictigristle – home of James Beamon, fearless rejection-slayer.
The Green Pencil – I envy anyone who can draw well.